Some key facts about the Livedemo:
- Our battery supplied sensor is mounted outside at a small lake.
- Every 15 minutes the sensor takes a measurement and transfers the data directly to a database
- A coarse geo tag is also transferred from the sensor which is also shown in the GUI
- Unregularly we are taking pictures of the sensor location which are also shown in the GUI. This gives a better understanding of the measurement results
- A Grafana based GUI is used to show the outputs of the sensor